Friday 18 April 2008
It is that time again! Winner time!!! I hope I will be making the start of the weekend a happy one for somebody!

Firstly I want to say another thank you to author J.F Lewis for supporting this contest and letting me interview him. Another thank you goes out to everyone who entered the contest. Keep coming back!

Raffleking picked a winner. The winner of Staked by J.F. Lewis is.... *drum roll*




GOTHAMGAL!!

Please pm me your address through Bookobsessed.com or Bookcrossing.com. Otherwise you can contact me via Amber at Virtualvienna dot net.

I will get the book out to you as soon as possible and the arrival of the book really depends on what the Austrian Post Service do with it when it leaves my hands.

The next contest will be coming soon...I just need to confirm some things...I will give you a hint though.

The hint word is 'Breed'.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, April 18, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 18 April 2008 at 23:03, Blogger shaunesay

Woohoo Gotham! Congrats!

 

At 18 April 2008 at 23:03, Blogger shaunesay

This comment has been removed by the author.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online