Friday 18 April 2008
It has been a few months since I visited Darren Shan and after a few pages of this 8th book I realised I should have read this sooner. This series just keeps getting better and better and if I didn't have any self control I would happily read the next 4 books left in the series right now.

In this book alot of Darren's past catches up with him. A few people he hasn't seen for a long time are suddenly back in his life and I knew from the beginning that at least one of them was going to turn out to be bad news.

Thrilling and addictive this is an amazing series and I will be sad when I finally get to the end...

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, April 18, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 18 April 2008 at 20:31, Blogger Liviania

I love Darren Shan! You've only got four books to go in that series . . .

The Demonata is good too!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online