Sunday 9 March 2008
It seems Oriana tagged me for this meme a while ago but I only just saw it!

The rules are:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

- I am a bookaholic. I can't stop myself from buying and reading books. I still don't know how I manage to find the time to read as much as I do!

- I work in a Kindergarten teaching little brats *cough* I mean darlings English.

- I have started listening to audiobooks to help feed my book habit while travelling to and from work.

- I love cats and stars.

- If I am not reading I watching various TV series and am reading more due to the writers strike.

- I was a brownie, Girl Guide and Young Leader and had the opportunity to do lots of cool things like caving, abseiling etc because of it.

I’m going to tag Kathy, Cherie, Cheesy, Terra, Wss4 & Erin.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, March 09, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 11 March 2008 at 03:58, Blogger Kathy

I've followed all the rules now except #4. I just don't know 6 other people with blogs, lol. I don't get out much!

 

At 12 March 2008 at 13:09, Blogger Unknown

I know some other people who couldn't find 6 people. I think 6 was a little over the top...2 or 3 would have been fine.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online