Sunday 17 February 2008
This left me slightly dazed and confused because I haven't read any other books in this series. Apparently this is finally 'Sully's and Chaz's' story which meant nothing to me and it took me quite a while to get used to all the terminology.

I think any fans of this author will be excited about this book and will love it but for me it wasn't much to write home about. Not a bad storyline with lots of twists of turns I can see how people could enjoy it.

My full review will be on Front Street Reviews as soon as it is posted.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 17, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 18 February 2008 at 07:17, Blogger Linnea Sinclair

Hi Amber, Thanks for taking the time to read the ARC of SHADES OF DARK. I'm sorry you were never informed this is a series. Likely, the book will make less sense if you've not read book #1, GABRIEL'S GHOST (RITA award winner for paranormal). It certainly wouldn't have the same impact.

If you'd like an ARC of GABRIEL'S, I'm sure that can be arranged. You might want to hold off posting a review on SHADES until you've read that. I think you might have a different take on SHADES then.

Again, thanks for taking the time to read it! ~Linnea

 

At 18 February 2008 at 13:35, Anonymous Anonymous

I loved Gabriel's Ghost, Amber! It's one of my favorite books by Linnea Sinclair along with Accidental Goddess. You really have to read it.;-) Can't wait for the release of Shades of Dark! I'm dying to know what happened to Grabriel and Chasidah.
Today, I started The Down Home Zombies Blues and so far, so good.:)

 

At 23 February 2008 at 04:45, Blogger Unknown

I hope to read 'Gabriel's Ghost' sometime. It would be great to see what happened before.

@ Oriana - I am sure you will enjoy Shades of Dark!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online