Saturday 19 January 2008
This is the first book in a new series called 'The Borderlands' and is due out in May/June this year. I am sure Susan Grant fans will be dying to read this one and I can tell them now that it is worth it.

I am not a huge fan of Sci-fi type books but after reading the first half of the book I really got into it. Kind of Star Trek but with more love and romance this was sexy with some action. Nice characters and interesting enough to keep me reading till the end.

For my full review please visit

Front Street Reviews

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, January 19, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 23 January 2008 at 22:32, Blogger Susan Grant

Amber, thank you for the wonderful review on Moonstruck!

 

At 27 January 2008 at 06:33, Blogger Unknown

Thank you for stopping by!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online