Sunday 9 December 2007
The owner of The Paperback Stash, Erin, decided it would be fun to tag me this meme.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

10 years ago...wow! I can't remember what I did last month let alone 10 years ago...I looked up Music in 1997 on Wikipedia and it helped my memories ;) White Zombie disbanded and Michael Hutchence from INXS was found dead.

What about me?

1. I was working in a pub/resturant
2. I was living in my birth city - Cardiff, Wales!
3. I was watching alot of 'Friends'
4. I was spending way too much time playing computer
5. I was listening to White Zombie, Human Waste Project, Jack Off Jill, Fear Factory and various other loud bands! Some things haven't changed! ;)

5 Things on my T0-Do List today:

Well it is Sunday...so not much...

1. Obviously updating my Blog...
2. Watch some TV
3. Play my moves on Scrabulous (www.facebook.com)
4. Write my Christmas Cards
5. Make the rest (or at least some of) the presents I want to give my work collegues for Christmas.

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

I hate these kinds of questions! Gets me thinking of all the cool things I could do...and it's never going to happen!

1. I would give some money to family, friends and charities.
2. Buy a nice house with all the fittings.
3. Learn to drive and get a nice car or 2...
4. Go on a few nice holidays.
5. Buy all the books I have on my wishlist...any maybe more ;)

5 Things I'll never wear again (or have never worn):

Ha!

1. School Uniform (Never again unless for a fancy dress thing)
2. Bikini (no need for anyone to see my belly again)
3. Anything my mother thinks I should wear (sorry mum but I hated the stuff you made me wear!)
4. High Heels (give me my Dr Martens anyday!)
5. Body Suit (Just how awkward are those things!)

5 Favorite Toys:

1. My boyfriend ;)
2. Ipod
3. Laptop
4. Wii
5. DVD Player

5 People to tag:


Ah!! The fun begins!

Oriana
Kislany
Kathy
Cherie-Pie
Cheesy

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, December 09, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online