Sunday 7 October 2007
I started reading this last week but was reading it on the tram and got some weird looks. I guess it was due to the title...so I decided it would be better to read this one at home.

I have to say that this is defintely not the kind of book I usually read and I would never pick something like this up for myself. However I really did enjoy this and will be writing my review for 'Front Street Reviews' and anyone interested should be able to see the full review on their website soon.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 07, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 8 October 2007 at 20:59, Blogger HereBeDragons

It is a name that kind of catches your attention...

 

At 9 October 2007 at 00:50, Blogger Unknown

True!

And I am surprised at how much I liked it.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online