Monday 13 August 2007
I came across this artist by accident but I just love her work and had to post the link here for any of my visitors to go and check out. Her name is Rachel Anderson and all of her work has a 'paranormal' touch to it!

My favourite is the enlarged version of the small picture, 'Queen of Hearts', attached to this entry. Luckily it is also one of the wallpapers avaliable! So guess what is on my desktop now ;)

Some of my other favourite pictures include - 'Amanita Muscaria', 'Angel of Hearts II', 'Angel of Hearts' & 'The Moth Queen'. I may have to treat myself to some prints of these for my apartment walls!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, August 13, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 13 August 2007 at 17:59, Blogger Kathy

I like these. I picked one out as my new picture on BookObsessed.

 

At 14 August 2007 at 12:19, Blogger Unknown

I thought I recognised your new avatar! ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online