Saturday 25 August 2007
As if I don't have enough books to read I am also now reviewing books before they are even out on the market! I was lucky enough to be asked by 'Front Street Reviews' to read some books and review them!

I already have 2 books to read and review and started reading one already. They are in E-Book format which is a little different for me but I am doing ok. I prefer to have the book in my hand though!

I will post a small review here for any of the books I read for 'Front Street Reviews' but I won't post my entire review. You will just have to go and get the book if it sounds good ;) I just hope that I manage to write some nice reviews that they can use!

Of course book reviewing isn't new to me. Sure I write here on my blog about the books I have read but I also write a monthly book review for an online magazine for English speakers here in Vienna called 'Ether'.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, August 25, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 26 August 2007 at 09:39, Blogger Alex

Congratulations!!! I'm just reading your reviews for Ether. Great job!;-)

 

At 26 August 2007 at 12:38, Blogger Unknown

Thanks!

I do the Ether reviews for fun. A little past time. I get to pick the books myself and it is really hard to keep from writing about paranormal books all the time ;)

I don't know if they are any good or encourage people to read anything I write about but it they haven't told me to stop yet ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online