Saturday 25 August 2007
I was tagged by Oriana! I saw this a few days ago but didn't really think about doing anything about it till now.

1. - Total number of books I own:

Oh about 200 or more. I can't really say for sure but I am taking a guess that it must be around the 200 book mark.

2. - Last book I bought:



Hidden Moon by Lori Handeland is the last book that came to me in the post from Amazon.de so I guess that puts it as the last book I bought.

3. - Last Book I read:

Well that would be the last book added to my blog.

4. - Five books that mean a lot to me:

This is a hard question!

I guess my Charlaine Harris books because she is one of the best authors I read and hold on to her books.

Anything in the 'Undead' series by MaryJanice Davidson because I remember her books being the ones that started me on the whole 'Paranormal' genre.

My copy of 'The Big Over Easy' by Jasper Fforde which I had signed by the author when I met him in Vienna a year or so ago.

My 'Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy' that I got from my dad and is a really old copy which is falling to pieces. I still read it about once every 2 years though.

My 3 books by James Herbert - Rats, Lair & Domain that I still can't get rid of. I keep them and read them again every few years. They always scare me but they are stories that 'could' happen and I find them so interesting.

5. - Tag 5 people

Oh!!! Who....

Cherie
Wss4
KathyB
CheesyGiraffe
Antheras

Maybe one of them will find this and tag some more people ;)

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, August 25, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 26 August 2007 at 09:36, Blogger Alex

I never tried Jasper Fforde but now I'm curious and I really have to read Sookie's serie. I have the books but it seems I never get to them...

 

At 26 August 2007 at 12:36, Blogger Unknown

How can you have not read the Sookie books!!! Arrrgggghhhh ;)

The TV series will be out soon - 'True Blood'. So you better get reading!

And Jasper is just brilliant! He is as funny and witty in real life as his books are!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online