Thursday 9 August 2007
I have hit the 200 mark! I can't believe I have managed to read so many books already this year. I wonder how many I would have read if I had more time to read??

Anyway I have some really nice books sitting on my bookshelf right now and alot of my pre-orders are coming out right now so I really fighting over what to read next!

Right now I am looking forward to reading 'Poltergeist' by Kat Richardson but today the new 'Dark-Hunter' book by Sherrilyn Kenyon arrived and now I really want to curl up in bed with it!

However I will try and read some books that have been waiting to be read for a while and maybe treat myself to something new over the weekend. I don't know which treat to take though!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, August 09, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 12 August 2007 at 09:48, Blogger Wendy

Congrats on hitting 200 books read Amber!! Quite an accomplishment.

I love your blog and enjoy reading what you think about the books you read.

Thanks for sharing!!

 

At 12 August 2007 at 11:58, Blogger Unknown

Thanks for visiting! Also for commenting ;) I have been getting a little lonely over here hehe

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online