Saturday 30 June 2007

Well I am ;)

Well it isn't really a holiday because I am just going home for a week to see the family back in the UK. I am really excited about shopping for books!!! and I am also excited about going to a Bookcrossing Meet-up in my home town!

So if you are looking for reading inspiration this week you will have to look at my old posts! I will most likely read on the airplane but I doubt I will get through many books during my week away. I am sure I will post a few things though when I get back :)

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, June 30, 2007 |


4 Comments:


At 1 July 2007 at 10:06, Blogger Alex

Have fun, Amber! One of these days, I'll have to go visit Wales.:)

 

At 9 July 2007 at 03:53, Blogger Raka

Have fun at home!
And you mean you're gonna bring back lots of good books upon your return? Which might get added to Bookmooch? Yeppee!!! LOL!

 

At 10 July 2007 at 02:14, Blogger Unknown

I have books!! I just need to sort out what ones you both have on your wishlists...although all my books end up with one of you and then suddenly appear with the other ;)

 

At 11 July 2007 at 14:04, Blogger Raka

LOL, true!
Welcome back sweetie :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online