Monday 18 June 2007
I seem to be thanking alot of people lately (via emails, pms etc) but I wanted to make a thank you here to someone who has helped me alot over the last couple of days.

As some of you may have noticed I have been trying to make my blog look more 'me' and I think it looks pretty cool right now. However none of it would of happened if it wasn't for the ideas and links sent to me by my friend Oriana! Not only did she show me the way to everything I needed she also designed the picture header for the Blog. It is absolutely perfect and I love it! It makes me smile every time I see it!

So a huge thank you Oriana! You are a star!

(other 'thank you' messages will appear in the future so don't think I have forgotten about you all hehe)

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, June 18, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online