Sunday 12 April 2009
It is time to announce the winners of the Paula Brackston contest! But first I want to thank everyone who entered. There was a huge amount of entries and I am sure Paula will be extremely happy to see that her first blog interview went down so well. I also hope that you will all get a copy of The Book of Shadows and enjoy it as much as I did!

However two lucky people have won themselves a copy of the book! The randomiser has picked the names and it is time to let you all know.

So the winner of the signed copy of The Book of Shadows is -


Dawn M.!!!


And the winner of The Book of Shadows from Amberkatze's Book Blog is -


Wanda Flanagan!!!


Congratulations to both of the winners! Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. I will pick a new winner if the prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

The next author interview and contest will be up soon! This week Devon Monk is my guest!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, April 12, 2009 |


2 Comments:


At 12 April 2009 at 18:13, Blogger Dawn M.

Cool! I'm so excited to win this book. And I can't wait to read it. Thanks so much! :0) I've sent you an email.

Congratulations, Wanda!

 

At 16 April 2009 at 23:39, Blogger wanda f

Thanks dawn congrats to you to.I am about to bounce out of my seat I am so excited lol.I also sent an email

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online