Sunday 5 April 2009

It is time to pick and announce the winner of the Stacey Jay contest!

Thank you to everyone who entered! I hope you will all check out Stacey's book asap! Also a huge thanks to Stacey for being my guest and offering a cool prize for this weeks contest.

So who is the winner? The randomiser has picked -


Princess Allie!!!


Congratulations to the winner! Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. I will pick a new winner if the prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

Keep tuned for the next author interview and contest coming up soon.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, April 05, 2009 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online