Sunday 12 April 2009
I'd like to thank Vickie from Vixen's Daily Reads for honoring me with this interesting award!

Now for the explanation of the illustrious Zombie Chicken Award which means:




The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...


Of course I don't want the Zombie Chickens to come after me. I read a book about zombie chickens once and it still haunts me. So I give this award to the following bloggers :

Darque Reviews

The League of Reluctant Adults

Literary Escapism

Suburban Vampire

Patricia's Vampire Notes

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, April 12, 2009 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online