Sunday 19 April 2009
Sunday again and time to announce some winners!

There were alot of entries for the Devon Monk Contest and I am not surprised! Two cool prizes one of which I wish I could have won for myself.

So who are the winners? The randomiser helped me again and the first winner gets a signed copy of Devon's first book Magic to the Bone. So congrats to the first winner -


Maija P!!!


The second winner gets a signed ARC copy of Devon's upcoming new release Magic in the Blood. Congrats to the second winner -


Pissenlit!!!


Congratulations to both of the winners! Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. I will pick a new winner if the prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, April 19, 2009 |


6 Comments:


At 19 April 2009 at 09:07, Anonymous Maija P.

Yippee! Thank you so much! :)

 

At 19 April 2009 at 14:58, Blogger Donna

Congrats Winners! Happy Reading! :)

 

At 19 April 2009 at 20:43, Blogger Pissenlit

Eeee! Thank you!

Congrats, Maija P.! :D

 

At 19 April 2009 at 20:45, Blogger Pissenlit

Oh, forgot to mention that the email's been sent.

 

At 20 April 2009 at 06:30, Blogger Unknown

@ Pissenlit - I got your email but for some reason I can't reply to it. The mailerdaemon keeps sending it back to me.

So I hope you see this note and don't worry about your ARC not reaching you!

 

At 20 April 2009 at 17:08, Blogger Pissenlit

Oh, glad I checked the comments. That's so odd! Thanks!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online