Monday 23 March 2009
Sorry for keeping you all waiting! I was a little busy over the weekend so I didn't get around to announcing the winner yesterday.

So I have asked the randomiser and the winner of the Suzanne McLeod contest is -


Renee!!!


Congrats to the winner! Please email me your mailing info within the next 7 days to the email address Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu. If you don't get a reply from me within 2 days please make sure you post on the blog letting me know. Sometimes my spam filter eats emails!

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. There was an amazing turn out and I hope that even if you didn't win the prize that you will all go and get a copy of this great book!

A huge thank you to Suzanne for letting me interview her, for the great prize and for visiting. Hopefully she will come back again!

This weeks new Author interview and contest has already been posted. You can read all about Holly Harper, her debut novel and try and win a copy here!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, March 23, 2009 |


1 Comments:


At 23 March 2009 at 12:19, Blogger Pissenlit

Psst! Typo Alert!! It's Molly Harper, not Holly Harper. :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online