Sunday 29 March 2009
Sunday has arrived again and even though we lost an hour here in Europe ready for the Summer, it is raining!

Anyway it is time to announce the winners of the Molly Harper contest!

As I mentioned the other day there will now be two winners. One will win the amazing package Molly herself has offered as a prize and another will win a copy of Molly's new book from me! Only possible due to the good amount of orders made through the Amberkatze Book Blog Amazon links. Thank you!

So the first winner has been picked by the randomizer and will get a signed copy of Molly's debut book NICE GIRLS DON'T HAVE FANGS as well as some other goodies. Congratulations to -


RachaelfromNJ!!!


And the second winner who will get a copy of NICE GIRLS DON'T HAVE FANGS via Amazon and myself is -


carolsnotebook!!!


Congratulations to both of the winners! Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. I will pick a new winner if the prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

Oh and I just checked last weeks contest and noticed nobody claimed the prize. So here is a new winner for the Suzanne McLeod contest! Congrats -


Bridget3420!!!


Well done to all the winners! If you didn't win this time they keep entering the contests or just go out and buy a copy of the wonderful books these authors have on offer!

Next up is Young Adult author Stacey Jay!

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, March 29, 2009 |


2 Comments:


At 29 March 2009 at 20:11, Blogger Enchanted by Books

Hi Amber!
Thanks! I just emailed you my info! Let me know if you don't get it since my email addy does tend to go to spam sometimes.

 

At 30 March 2009 at 07:07, Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks so much. I just e-amiled you.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online