Sunday 15 March 2009
It is time to announce the winner of the Jaye Wells Contest!

Although there were at least 100 entries there wasn't enough items bought through the Amazon link for me to add any more prizes to the pile. So there will be only winner!

If you didn't win please make sure you go and buy Red-Headed Stepchild when it comes out on March 31st! It really is a great book and the best read I have experienced so far this year!

And the winner of a copy of Red-Headed Stepchild when it is released is -


Flip!!!


Congrats to the winner! Please email me at Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu to claim your prize. Make sure you add your mailing info so I can do that pre-order for you!

If the prize isn't claimed within the next 7 days I will pick a new winner. If you are a winner and email me and don't hear back from me within 48 hours please post here on the blog. My spam filter does'nt like certain email addresses!

A huge thank you again to Jaye Wells for being my guest this week! I hope the release of her debut goes well! Also a huge thank you to everyone who entered and spread the word about the contest. There was an amazing amount of entries and I hope you will all be back for the next interview and contest with Suzanne McLeod coming up later today.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, March 15, 2009 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online