Monday 23 March 2009
Dante is the warrior son of a healer and was cursed by the high priestess to endure a never-ending cycle of life and death, born and reborn into an ever-diminishing bloodline. But he is not alone. Someone else shares his past lives. Her name was Mona Lyria and back then she was his victim. It was another moon and another world but they are always connected and now they are back together again.

Now Mona Lyria is here again but this time she is Mona Lisa. Dante's wish is to die by her hands to end his cursed existence, but she feels fate has given them both a second chance. Her craving for blood is not as much as her craving for life. She needs to give in to her female desires. Now she has found her mate-but with this blessing could come a new curse under the shadow of a new moon.

The third book in this series is as wonderful as the previous books. I am really enjoying this series and that has taken me by surprise. I am not usually one for stories that are so sexually motivated or erotic but these books are something different and exciting.

I am in awe of Mona Lisa and the way she is building up her domain. I love the characters, the story and the uniqueness of this series. Always an inspiring plot and beautifully written I can't wait to read Mona Lisa Darkening when I get a copy.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, March 23, 2009 |


2 Comments:


At 23 March 2009 at 12:20, Blogger Bitten by Books

What a lovely review Amber! I really have enjoyed her series so much. I do hope you have time to stop by and ask Sunny a few questions today while she's at BBB! I know she would be thrilled to hear from you.

Hope all is well!

Warm wishes,
Rachel

 

At 24 March 2009 at 08:45, Blogger Dark Obsessions

Hi Amber! I am new here and have to say your blog is fabulous. I love the Mona Lisa series esp. how she is evolving and growing. Of course all those beautiful men help, too. Hope you interview Sunny soon.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online