Sunday 15 February 2009
The Rae Lori Contest is over! Thank you to everyone who entered and a huge thank to to Rae for offering such great prizes! I hope you all enjoyed the interview and if you didn't win that you will find yourself a copy of A Kiss of Ashen Twilight and enjoy!

So this week we have two winners for the randomiser to pick. The first winner is the US winner who will get a copy of A Kiss of Ashen Twilight from Rae herself. The winner is -


Suenika!!


And the second winner will get a E-book version of Rae's book. The winner is -


Damnnoob!!!


Congratulations to both of the winners! Please email me within 7 days at Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu to claim your prize. Make sure you sending your mailing address or a valid email address depending on which prize you are claiming. I will pass your details on to the author and hopefully you will get your prizes asap!

If the prizes aren't claimed within 7 days I will pick a new winner. So make sure you always check back if you enter one of the contests here on Amberkatze's Book Blog. If you email me to claim a prize and I do not reply to you within 2 days please comment somewhere here on the blog. My spam filter has been known to eat emails from certain email providers.

Make sure you enter this weeks contest with Cynthia Eden! She is giving away an advanced copy of her upcoming release 'Immortal Danger' and she is going to sign it as well!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 15, 2009 |


5 Comments:


At 15 February 2009 at 09:57, Blogger Vickie

Amber: Who won Maria Snyder's giveaway from last month?

 

At 15 February 2009 at 12:04, Blogger Unknown

Unfortunately it wasn't me ;)

http://amberkatze-amberkatze.blogspot.com/2009/02/contest-winners.html

 

At 16 February 2009 at 09:54, Blogger Soni Vamp

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 16 February 2009 at 09:57, Blogger Unknown

Sorry! I sometimes write net instead of eu!!

Try again so I can pass your email address onto Rae!

 

At 16 February 2009 at 15:56, Blogger Vickie

Amber: Thanks for the link. I must have blown right past it when I saw J Frost cover. ...sigh...maybe next time....for both of us. = )

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online