Sunday 22 February 2009
The Cythia Eden contest closed for entries yesterday and the randomiser has done its work and picked a winner!

Before the winner is announced I would like to thank everyone for commenting! It was great to read all your romantic moments. Also a huge thanks to Cynthia for the interview and great prize!

If you didn't win make sure you are on the subscription list for your chance of winning Hotter After Midnight by Cynthia Eden in this months giveaway!

So congratulation to -


Karin!!!


Please email me at Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot net with your mailing info so I can pass it on to Cynthia.

If the winner hasn't contacted me within 7 days I will pick a new winner!

Next up! Mario Acevedo!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 22, 2009 |


1 Comments:


At 22 February 2009 at 06:32, Blogger Unknown

Congratulations Karin :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online