Sunday 8 February 2009
It is time to announce the winner of the Sharon Ashwood contest! I hope you all enjoyed the interview and will be adding Ravenous to your wishlists!

A big thank you to everyone who came by and read the interview and entered the contest and a huge thank you to Sharon for popping by and offering a great prize!

EDIT - The first winner already has a copy of Ravenous so there has been redraw!

So the randomiser has spoken again and the winner is -


Michelle!!!


Congrats! Please email me within 7 days to claim your prize. The email address is - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu and please don't forget to send your mailing address! I do not hunt down winners so always check back to see if you have won. I will pick a new winner if the prize hasn't been claimed by next Sunday.

If you email me to claim a prize and don't get a reply within 6 days of the winner announcement then make sure you post a comment somewhere on the blog. Sometimes my spam filter can eat emails!

Which brings me to another winner! Nobody claimed the monthly giveaway! So I am going to pick a new winner with the help of the randomiser.

The winner will get a copy of Jeaniene Frost's newest release 'At Grave's End'. And the new winner is the subscriber with the email address that starts with -


dragonsflowers!!!

Congrats! Please make sure you contact me using the info above!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 08, 2009 |


2 Comments:


At 8 February 2009 at 21:00, Blogger Chris J.

Thanks Amber! I am so excited I won!! Sent you an email with the info requested. Thanks again and have a Great Week!

 

At 15 February 2009 at 16:19, Anonymous Anonymous

Hey Amberkatze!

I've just realized I'm the winner of the Sharon Ashwood contest and sent you an email with my mailing address--hope I'm not too late to claim this wicked prize!

Thanks so much,
Michelle
wookieecookie7@sbcglobal.net

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online