Sunday 4 January 2009
It is time to announce the winner of the Casey Daniels contest! A huge thank you to everyone who entered! It sounds like you all had a great New Year! Also a very big thank you to Casey for being my guest and for offering a great prize! I hope she will visit again ;)

New Year release dates are causing me trouble here in Europe! Nobody seems to have any of the books that were due out end of December and the estimates on the ones due out Tuesday are March!. Hopefully some of you have found Casey's new book already though!

So the randomiser has spoken and the winner of the signed copy of Casey's new book 'Night of the Loving Dead' is -


blackroze37

Congratulations to the winner! Please send me an email at Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next seven days to claim your prize! If the prize isn't claimed I will pick a new winner next week.

Keep visiting Amberkatze's Book Blog because my next guest Justin Gustainis!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 04, 2009 |


5 Comments:


At 4 January 2009 at 18:36, Anonymous Anonymous

Congratulations to the winners and to those who join the contest..Next time I will try my best to join a competition like this:)..It is a great idea to have a lot of visitors in your blog:)

 

At 5 January 2009 at 09:14, Blogger kalea_kane

Congratulations! I am totally jealous! :)

 

At 7 January 2009 at 21:54, Anonymous Anonymous

Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu



hat the email addy?

blackroze37

 

At 8 January 2009 at 17:04, Blogger Unknown

WAS THAT THE RIGHT EMail addy?

 

At 11 January 2009 at 06:45, Blogger Ruth Schaller

Congrats you lucky person you! LOL :D

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online