Tuesday 13 January 2009
Amberkatze's Book Blog is not only on a poll but my little blog also got the Premio Dardos award from two sites. Confessions of a Book Addict and Unbound both nominated me for the award. A huge thank you to both sites and my other readers. The feedback from getting these awards and other comments made here by my readers mean alot to me.

Premio Dardos means ‘prize darts’ in Italian and it is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.

The rules are:


1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog (Done)


2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award. (Done)

Here are the sites I am nominating (in no particular order) I only wish I spent less time reading books and more time visiting the sites listed below -

Something Wicked
Darque Reviews
Literary Escapism
Sidhe Vicious Book Reviews
Urban Fantasy Land
Parnormality
Suburban Vampire
Vampire Wire
Patricia's Vampire Notes
Fangs, Fur & Fey
The Witchy Chicks
The League of Reluctant Adults
Love Vampires
Yankee Romance Reviews
In Bed with Books

On a different note Urban Fantasy Land have their polls up for the Readers Choice Awards.

And back to the other polls. Amberkatze's Book Blog is up for an award so if you have time to vote then head on over to the site and vote! There are also alot of authors and books to vote for over there so have a look around!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, January 13, 2009 |


4 Comments:


At 13 January 2009 at 07:32, Blogger Kimberly Swan

Thank you Amber! :)

 

At 13 January 2009 at 12:17, Blogger Patricia Altner

Amber, thanks so much!

 

At 25 February 2009 at 08:50, Blogger Suburban Vampire

Amber: Somehow I missed your comment on my blog saying you nominated me. I just came across your January note this morning. Thank you so much!! Sorry I missed your comment until now.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online