Friday 2 January 2009
Working the graveyard shifts in a local store is Cory's way to pay to get her degree and get out of town. The extra money is good and she can study while working. None of the customers really need her so it is good for everyone.

Then one night Cory finally looks up from her books and talks to one of the regular customers. Suddenly she finds herself caught up in a world she could have only dreamt about. Vampires, Elves and other fantastic creatures are all living in her town and now she is a part of their world.

Vulnerable is the First Book of the Little Goddess Series and I can't say that I will be following this series. While this was very paranormal, dark and hot I really didn't find it was my cup of tea. Every chapter switched from one of three characters, which isn't something new for me, however the characters didn't feel any different.

Well written this reads like a modern day fairytale or dream world a teenager would make up to get away from normal everyday life. A little too deep for me but I can see how alot of people could like this one.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, January 02, 2009 |


1 Comments:


At 4 January 2009 at 13:29, Blogger samantha.1020

This sounds interesting. I might have to check it out even if it sounds like it wasn't your cup of tea :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online