Friday 9 January 2009
Thais Allard is finally getting to grips with her new life and the magick within her. Her twin sister Clio Martin has grown to love the sister she only just met. While they are identical they have been brought up differently and are just not the same. Where as one wants immortality the other thinks they are playing with things beyond their control.

Around the twins there are the immortal men and women who killed to get where they are today. One, or maybe more than one of them, is out to hurt the twins. The others are hoping that the twins can use their magick to help them. Who is the enemy? Who is really looking out for the girls? Will one of them turn out to be the evil twin?

A Feather of Stone is the third book in the Balefire series and I have to say that I didn't enjoy this one as much as the previous two. It took me a while to get back into things but I was eager to get to know Clio and Thais again. However the book wasn't told from their perspective as much as in the previous books. Also while this was quite dramatic I don't feel like anything really important happened.

There is one more book in this series to go and I have got this far and will carry on. I am interested to see what happens next and how things end but have to say I prefer the authors Sweep series to this one.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, January 09, 2009 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online