Monday 15 December 2008
I got two emails today from two different blogs saying they had nominated me for this prize!

Books and More nominated me as Blog with the Best Author Interviews and Book Reviews by Crystal nominated me as Best Gothic & Supernatural Blog!

A huge thank you to both sites! It is great to have such positive feedback!

So now it is my turn to nominate and here are the rules:

1. Mention the blog that gave it to you (done that!)

2. Comment on her blog to let her know you have posted the award (done!)

3. Share 6 values that are important to you.

4. Share 6 things you do not support.

5. Share the love with six other wonderful blogging friends.

Okay, so here goes -

6 Values that are important to me:

Trust
Friendship
Kindness
Honesty
Strength
Compassion

6 Things I do not support

Lying
Stealing
Cheating
Racism
Abuse of power
Child abuse

Now I will share this award with :

Best Goth Blog:

- Vampire Wire

Best Romance Review Blog:

- Love Vampires

Blog with the Best Author Interviews:

- Paranormality

Best Vampire Review Blog :

- Darque Reviews

Best General Book Reviews Blog:

- Literary Escapism

Best Contest Blog:

- West of Mars - Win a Book!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, December 15, 2008 |


4 Comments:


At 15 December 2008 at 08:58, Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried

Aww, babe... thanks! We're trying!

 

At 15 December 2008 at 11:18, Anonymous Anonymous

Ahhh, I'm blushing..

Although, I did have to return the favor...I nominated you for all those snazzy interviews you do. I have a bunch I want to do, but I need to find the time to come up with questions.

 

At 15 December 2008 at 19:42, Blogger Lynda Hilburn

Amber: Thanks so much for picking Paranormality as one of your six. You're the best.
Lynda

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online