Friday 26 December 2008
When Reggie finds an old journal about the Vours she thinks it will make for an interesting bedtime story for her younger brother Henry. Although after telling him the story he starts to act strange. Did something happen to him on Sorry Night...just like it did to the boy in the journal?

Reggie, with the help of her friends, try to save Henry from the Vours and stop the evil from getting them. With no help from her father she is not only sister and mother but suddenly she becomes a fighter against evil.

This was a teenage Stephen King. Spooky, scary and down right evil this was well written and thrilling. I have to say I got a little confused towards the end but it all came together and I will be looking out for more books by this author.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, December 26, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 26 December 2008 at 21:07, Blogger Lemonitsa

I *LOVED* this book, and I'm really happy I found something great to surprise you with!! (that is hard to do!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Amber!!

 

At 27 December 2008 at 16:47, Blogger Vickie

Ooooo! Immediate add to my shopping list! I received $75 in B&N giftcard burning a hole in my purse.....

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online