Tuesday 23 December 2008
This wasn't as good as I expected it to be and I nearly gave up on this a few times. All I can do is repeat what I wrote for the first book in the series 'Devour' - It wasn't bad but it wasn't good. It was good enough that I read it to the end but the story wasn't that exciting and the characters didn't really do anything for me either.

You can read my full review on Paranormal Romance when it has been posted.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, December 23, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 23 December 2008 at 11:53, Blogger Vickie

At least it was good enough to finish, but I am never very happy at the end of those. Especially if I keep reading thinking it just has to get better. Life is too short to read bad books.

 

At 23 December 2008 at 20:17, Blogger Brooke Reviews

I hate when books leave me feeling, "meh". Nice honest take though. :)

 

At 26 December 2008 at 09:59, Blogger Ruth Schaller

I felt the same way about her first book - I was thinking of picking up this one too, but maybe I won't. Good, honest review Amber! :D

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online