Sunday 14 December 2008
Mr Tiny is sending Harkat and Darren on a dangerous journey. To find out who Harkat really was they must find the Lake of Souls. Will they survive the deadly journey? What awaits them in the murky waters of the dead?

This tenth book in the Saga of Darren Shan was, in my honest opinion, not as great as the previous books. Somehow off on a tangent this story didn't really grab me and I didn't really seem to care about the outcome. With two more books left in the series it would be a shame to give up now so I will eventually finish off the series. I just won't be rushing to pick up the last two books.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, December 14, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online