Thursday 6 November 2008
I just had a chance to update my pre-order list. These are all the books I have on pre-order with release dates up until the first week of February.

They are in no particular order.

There is one missing from this list because I have read it already (see picture) but I will still get a copy for my collection. I hope I haven't missed anything important ;)

  • At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost

  • Fish Out of Water by MaryJanice Davidson

  • Dark Nights, Dark Dreams by Savannah Russe

  • Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian

  • Succubus Takes Manhattan by Nina Harper

  • On the Prowl by Karen Macinerney

  • The Devil's Due by Jenna Black

  • Chasing the Shadows by Keri Arthur (UK re-release)

  • Kiss the Night Goodbye by Keri Arthur (UK re-release)

  • Hearts in Darkness by Keri Arthur (UK re-release)

  • Lily Dale: Connectingby Wendy Corsi Staub

  • The Witch's Grave by Shirley Damsgaard

  • Stay the Night by Lynn Viehl

  • Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine

  • Night of the Loving Dead by Casey Daniels

  • Blood Bargain by Maria Lima

  • Pride by Rachel Vincent

  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

  • Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand by Carrie Vaughn

  • Undone by Rachel Caine

  • Made to Be Broken by Kelley Armstrong

  • Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong

  • Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
  • Labels:

     
    posted by Unknown at Thursday, November 06, 2008 |


    3 Comments:


    At 6 November 2008 at 03:37, Blogger Tez Miller

    In my mind, you're impoverished, as I can't imagine having any money leftover after buying all that ;-)

    Have a lovely day! :-)

     

    At 6 November 2008 at 04:23, Blogger Unknown

    Well seeing as they are pre-orders...that means I don't actually pay for the item until it is posted out to me. Which works out at about 5 or 6 books a month until Feb...which is within my budget...most of the paperbacks cost about 6 Euros each and I don't have to pay postage. However sometimes I do have to wait longer for them to be released here...

     

    At 6 November 2008 at 10:13, Blogger StyleVamp

    I thought I was the ultimate book worm...You completely kicked that notion to the curb lol

     






    Free Website Counter;
    Free Website Counter

     Subscribe in a reader





    users online