Sunday 9 November 2008
It is time to announce some more winners! One lucky person will be getting a whole set of Jeri Smith-Ready's amazing Crow trilogy books while another winner will be getting the great new novel from Lori Handeland.

The randomizer will do the picking as usual and all winners should contact me within 7 days to claim their prize! Otherwise I will pick a new winner.

So the winner of the Jeri Smith-Ready Contest is -


Pamk!!


And the winner of Lori Handeland contest is -


Tanya!!


Congrat to all the winners! Send me your mailing addresses asap!

Thank you to everyone who entered! If you didn't win then don't worry! There are always more contests ;)

A huge thank you to Jeri and Lori for the great interviews and prizes! I hope they will both be back here one day ;)

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, November 09, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 10 November 2008 at 09:23, Blogger StyleVamp

Oh My ..I'm so excited "I won" :)
Thank You!!

I sent you an e.mail..but I'm really not sure what's your e.mail? I was looking though the blog to see if I saw your e.mail addy, I possibly could have missed it..but I'd like to be sure, is it the e.mail below?

Amberkatze@Goodreads.com

 

At 10 November 2008 at 09:27, Blogger StyleVamp

No worries...I found your addy..Many thanks.. :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online