Tuesday 4 November 2008
It is time to announce some more Halloween contest winners!

The magical Randomizer! will be picking the winners again today!

First up is the winner of the Madelyn Alt Contest. The lucky winner of a signed copy of Madelyn's new book, No Rest for the Wiccan is -


Lori T


Next we have the winners of the Terri Garey contest!

The signed copy of Dead Girls Are Easy goes to -


Joanne (NeedSun)


The signed copy of A Match Made in Hell goes to -


Cherie


Congrats to all three winners! Please email me your mailing addresses asap and I will pass them on to Madelyn or Terri.

Thank you again to everyone who took part in the contests and a huge thank you to Madelyn and Terri for being my guests and donating the prizes! I hope they will both visit again!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, November 04, 2008 |


5 Comments:


At 4 November 2008 at 07:47, Blogger Dorlana

I really like the number picker. I think I'll use that when I have my December contest. Great contests btw - congrats to all your winners.

 

At 5 November 2008 at 02:09, Blogger Caffey

Congrats to the winners!!

 

At 5 November 2008 at 04:45, Blogger Terri Garey

Congratulations, ladies! Hope you enjoy your books! :-)

 

At 5 November 2008 at 21:32, Blogger Lori T

WooHoo...I am so excited to have won! Thanks so much...I hope that I have used the correct address to email you.

Congrats to all the winners!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online