Friday 14 November 2008
This is the second book in the amazing Rachel Morgan series and listening to this audio book was a lovely experience. Sure I read this book ages ago and this series is the reason I fell in love with the paranormal genre. However getting to listen to this was a real treat because the narrator really does a great job.

I will be keeping a look out for more Kim Harrison audiobooks and look forward to listening to them. If you haven't heard of this series or haven't read any of the books then maybe you are on this page by mistake??? ;)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, November 14, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 14 November 2008 at 10:48, Blogger B

The audio books for this series are spectacularly read! Marguerite Gavin does an incredible job with all the characters. I'm almost done listening to Fistful of charms, and was sad to find that she doesn't read the next two books in the series. It'll be hard to switch to someone different. :)

 

At 16 November 2008 at 05:33, Blogger Unknown

Well I hope the new narrator does a good job! I wonder why they changed?

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online