Friday 3 October 2008
After my Aspect of Crow experience I have invited Jeri Smith-Ready to be a guest again here on Amberkatze's Book Blog. Jeri was here a while ago talking about her book Wicked Game and this time she will be here in time for the release of the third and last part in the Aspect of the Crow trilogy, The Reawakened.

I know some of you out there have been following the series and I am sure there are others out there who would like to get to know the author better. So I am giving you all the chance to ask your questions!

Post your questions on this thread and I will pass them on to Jeri. Of course if there are alot of questions I will have to pick the best but I will try and send them all. You can post as many questions as you like but Aspect of Crow questions will go to the top of the pile.

The questions and answers will be posted in a few weeks time and you have till Thursday to post your questions here.

So ask away!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, October 03, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 12 October 2008 at 20:41, Blogger Kimberly B.

I'd like to ask Jeri: you've written fantasies set in both the real world (Wicked Game, Requiem for the Devil) and an imaginary world (the Aspect of Crow series). Which do you find more difficult to write, and is there one you prefer?

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online