Sunday 26 October 2008
It is that time of the week again! Contest winner time!

This weeks interview and contest was with author Jackie Kessler! I want to thank the author again for taking the time to answer my questions and I hope she will come back again!

Now time for the winners! Picked by Random.org -

The winner of the $25 gift certificate for the Breast Cancer Site Store is -

Inara!

And the winner of a Jackie Kessler book of their choice is -

CrystalGB

Both winners should contact me via email with their details. If the prizes are not claimed within 7 days I will pick a new winner.

Next interview and contest coming soon!

Don't forget Halloween weekend on Amberkatze's Book blog! More details coming later!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 26, 2008 |


4 Comments:


At 27 October 2008 at 04:46, Blogger Jackie

Congratulations, Inara and CrystalGB!

 

At 27 October 2008 at 04:54, Blogger CrystalGB

Thank you so much. Congratulations to Inara.

 

At 28 October 2008 at 11:23, Blogger Unknown

Thank you so much, Amber! I seem to be a lucky girl! And congratulations to CrystalGB!
I´d like to have made a donation to the Breast Cancer foundation! It´s important and I really would like to give to them!
Inara

 

At 28 October 2008 at 11:23, Blogger Unknown

Thank you so much, Amber! I seem to be a lucky girl! And congratulations to CrystalGB!
I´d like to have made a donation to the Breast Cancer foundation! It´s important and I really would like to give to them!
Inara

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online