Friday 31 October 2008
I was a cat today and I decided to show you all the picture! I just had a few friends over and we had pizza and watched some scary stuff and now Halloween is over here in Europe.

However it isn't over here on Amberkatze's Book Blog!

There are still 2 author interviews and one guest blog left to go! and there are 3 Halloween contests already open and still the weekly contest as well (see sidebars for more details).

Hope you all had a good Halloween! See you tomorrow for two more author guests and contests!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, October 31, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 1 November 2008 at 20:36, Anonymous Anonymous

Sounds like you all had fun! Cute kitty costume. :)

 

At 2 November 2008 at 07:06, Blogger Unknown

I even had a tail...it was strange to take if off again...I really got used to it ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online