Sunday 26 October 2008
Over on Bookobsessed.com my friend Shaunie had some little eggs in her signature. Intigued and nosy I clicked on them and saw that they were going to hatch into dragons. So I waited to see what happened and sure enough these cute dragons appeared. Then I started.

I now have 5 dragons! So if you like cute dragons and want to go have a look then click away!

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 26, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 26 October 2008 at 11:21, Blogger shaunesay

They're addictive aren't they? I've even bred my own very first egg! I like your little white hatchling there, I had not see that one yet, I'm interested to see how it grows up! The graphics are pretty impressive considering how small they are!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online