Thursday 4 September 2008
Sorry I haven't been around all week but I have been spending all my free time packing. I am moving apartments tomorrow so I won't be around much over the weekend. If all goes well I will be here on Sunday to pick the winner of this weeks contest and post the next contest. If things don't go as planned I won't be online till Tuesday when the internet connection gets installed in the new apartment.

Either way the winner of the Jeanne Stein contest and the monthly newsletter draw will be announced as soon as I am back. Also check in for the next author interview and contest with Marta Acosta.

See you all soon!

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, September 04, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 6 September 2008 at 08:34, Anonymous Anonymous

Arrgh! Moving? That drains about ten years from your life. Don't worry about us; we'll be here!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online