Sunday 14 September 2008
It may only be the middle of September but there is already talk about Halloween. The spookiest day of the year is a favourite in the paranormal writing world and I intend on having something special going on here at Amberkatze's Book Blog to celebrate.

One thing I would really like to do is post some spooky stories. Do you have a story to tell? Send your spooky stories to me (see my profile for my email address) and if I post your story you will win a Halloween prize!

Until then Author Terri Garey is already getting into the spirit of things and has a pre-Halloween contest going on over on her site. You can win some yummy cookies and pumpkin mints! (see pics)

Just head here to enter!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, September 14, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 14 September 2008 at 13:26, Blogger Ladytink_534

I love Halloween :)

 

At 15 September 2008 at 18:56, Blogger Unknown

I don't have any to tell, but I can't wait to read some!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online