Sunday 10 August 2008
A few weeks ago I picked a winner for the Lynda Hilburn contest. Well I still haven't heard back from the winner so I am drawing a new name.

The new winner of the ARC E-book copy of Dark Harvest is -


Michelle


Please email me with a valid email address (so I can send you the e-book) via Amberkatze_book_blog(at)gmx(dot)eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize! Otherwise I will have to draw another winner!

I am still waiting to hear from 'himscute' who was a winner in the monthy newsletter draw. The other two winners have already contacted me so your prize will be Deja Demon by Julie Kenner. Please email me within the next 2 days or I will draw another winner.

I will be announcing the winners of the latest contest later on as well as posting a new interview and contest. So I will be back later ;)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, August 10, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 10 August 2008 at 12:22, Blogger Estella

Congrats, Michelle!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online