Saturday 9 August 2008
Don't forget to enter this weeks contest! You can find the link on the sidebar as always!

Also I wanted to remind people to check if they have won anything in any of the previous contests! I have contacted people who left their details but I have not heard back from a few and there are others I haven't been able to get hold of. I will be picking new winners on Sunday if I still haven't heard from the original winners.

Please check in every Monday for the newest interview/contest and the winner announcement for the previous contest.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, August 09, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 10 August 2008 at 06:58, Blogger Cherie

Hi hon, I've always had a bit of trouble trying to find where the winners are announced. Should I be looking anywhere special? Is it just back in the announcement thread, or is there a separate page with a list of winners?

Example I clicked the link on the left side that reads Check here! which does link back to the previous contest but no results are posted there. Am I confused? %-P

 

At 10 August 2008 at 09:30, Blogger Unknown

Sorry Cherie! I posted this really quickly on Saturday morning before going away for the weekend. I wanted to add the links or at least the names of the people I am still waiting on but I was already running late.

If you had won you would have heard from me ;) Actually all the winners should have heard from me but they haven't all replied!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online