Sunday 31 August 2008
The time has come to draw the winner of the Caitlin Kittredge contest. There were so many entries and I want to thank everyone who entered and also spread the news about the contest. It was really interesting to see what everyone read when they were younger. Anyway I love running the interviews and giving away prizes and the support means I will keep doing so!

Using a randomizer I have picked two winners. Now I said I would donate a prize if there were over 100 entries. We didn't quite hit 100 but it was close enough that I have decided to also give a prize.

So the winner of a Caitlin Kittredge book of their choice from Moi is -

Samantha

And the winner of signed copies of Night Life and Pure Blood by Caitlin Kittredge is -

Night critter

Both winners please contact me via Amberkatzes_book_blog@gmx.eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Please send your mailing address to get your prize faster ;) If you don't contact me within 7 days I will draw another winner.

Thank you again to everyone who entered. If you didn't win this time then don't worry because every week there is a new contest to enter as well as a monthly newsletter giveaway (see sidebar). Also don't forget to get your own copy of Night Life and Pure Blood because they are worth reading.

A huge thank you Caitlin Kittredge for the interview and contest prizes. Hopefully my copy of Pure Blood will finally arrive this week but well done to the wonderful author and I hope she didn't have too much of a stressful release week.

Next up is another author who had a new release out this week. Author Jeanne Stein is next up on Amberkatze's Book Blog so stayed tuned!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, August 31, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online