Sunday 3 August 2008
Medical Examiner Maura Isles arrives home to find her street full of emergency vehicles and alot of shocked faces. Everyone looks like they have seen a ghost and it soon becomes clear that it is Maura's ghost they thought they were seeing. Maura is lying dead in a car outside her house. Although the twist is that Maura is alive. The dead woman in the car could be Maura's twin but Maura has no sisters or did she?

Bones are found and the common denominator is pregnancy. It also looks like the killer is still out there and has been killing for decades. Who could it be and does it have anything to do with Maura? With the dead woman found outside her house?

I admit I have been reading this series out of order but I don't really care. I love this series with the twists, turns and weird but wonderful plot lines. Gerritsen writes a great mystery and if I wasn't always so tied up with my paranormals I would have read all of her books by now. They are by far better than Kathy Reichs and Patricia Cornwell and they will hopefully continue to be good.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, August 03, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 3 August 2008 at 12:52, Blogger Estella

I am also reading these books. They are excellent reads.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online