Sunday 6 July 2008
Time to announce the winner of the signed copy of Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready!

I have entered all the names into Raffle King and it was a nice long list and I want to thank you all for entering and also a huge thank you to Jeri for the interview and prize!

And the winner is -





Jennybrat!

Congrats to the winner! Please send me your name and address to the email addy on my profile or via Bookcrossing or Bookobsessed and I will send your details on to Jeri!

If you didn't win then go get a copy of Wicked Game because it really does rock! Also if you didn't win come back every week for a new contest! You may win next time!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 06, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 6 July 2008 at 09:29, Blogger Tarot By Arwen

Congratulations, Jennybrat! :) Jeri is a fabulous writer.

 

At 6 July 2008 at 10:52, Blogger Jeri

Congrats, Jennybrat! I look forward to signing a copy for you. :-)

Off to finish commenting on the other post (sorry, I was away visiting family for the weekend!).

Jeri

 

At 10 July 2008 at 13:08, Blogger Unknown

I am still waiting to hear from Jennybrat...

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online