Sunday 13 July 2008
The lovely Dakoata Cassidy was here this week and there was alot of entries for the contest making her my most successful guest yet!! Thank you honey!! Maybe you already know this song but this one (by my favourite Welsh band) is for you!

Okay back to the important things in life and that is the winners! Who are the 2 winners? Well I have had fun drawing this one because there were so many entries but I managed and here are the results -

The winner of Accidentally Dead the 2nd book in the series by Dakota Cassidy is a newsletter subscriber...

dncmoore!!

I will email you asap.







The second prize is a signed copy of The Accidental Werewolf by Dakota Cassidy and the winner this time is from the comments! Well done....





Ruth Schaller!!





Congratulations to both of the winners! Please contact me with your name and address asap! I will send a message if you left me a way to contact you but if you don't reply within a week I will have to pick another winner.

If you didn't win in this contest don't worry because every week there is a new contest so come back and try again!

The next interview and contest will be up in a few hours!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 13, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 14 July 2008 at 00:09, Blogger Ladytink_534

Lucky people! I keep hearing so many good things about these two books.

 

At 14 July 2008 at 01:42, Blogger Unknown

Just follow the links and treat yourself to a copy :)

 

At 14 July 2008 at 10:31, Blogger Dakota Cassidy

Thank you, Amber--I had a terrific time! And thanks to everyone who came out and played--you guys twere fantabulous!

hugs,
DC :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online