Sunday 27 July 2008
When Katie accidentally picks up a spell book in the library she decides to try out the love spell inside. Then she uses the book again to pass a test realises that something is going wrong. So Katie finds the previous reader of the book and together they find another who used the book. Using the book they try to put things right before things can get worse than they already are.

This first book in the Circle of Three series was a quick read that I didn't particularly enjoy. Full of cliques and predictable I doubt I will be rushing out to get more in the series but will try them if I come across them. Definitely something for the Charmed fans out there and for any young readers who like witchy books. I was hoping that this would be as good as the Sweep series and I think this series could get better but I don't feel compelled to find out.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 27, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online