Monday 21 July 2008
A slave freed from a parallel universe, Quinn has come to this world on a mission. Before she can get where she is going she is stopped by a mysterious but sexy spirit. The ghost Caleb Marshall has been dead for 75 years and he is a werewolf like the rest of his family.

Caleb finds a way to touch Quinn like he wants to and then Quinn can no longer resist him. However they have an enemy to defeat and it isn't just to save themselves but also millions of people. Will they manage to stop the threat even though they both aren't used to the new world they are both living in?

I really loved the first four books in this series but the last two started to worry me. The whole Sci-fi angle is not my thing and in my opinion it has ruined the series. Ghost Moon is however an improvement. Still with the Sci-fi angle it had a better storyline and a more realistic touch to it. Also the ghost angle brought this one back into being more paranormal which really made it more enjoyable to read.

I will try the next book Eternal Moon when it comes out but I won't be rushing out to buy it. These are great reads but they just aren't that amazing anymore and it feels like the author is just writing more and more, grabbing at ideas when she should have finished this series off and tried something new.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, July 21, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 22 July 2008 at 13:19, Blogger Estella

I have read this book. I enjoyed it , but I agree, it wasn't as good as the first ones.

 

At 25 July 2008 at 13:59, Blogger Unknown

Lets hope she gets back on track with the upcoming book!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online